
Well it's been a long time but I have finally returned to the blog world after my extended stay in the land of Oz and believe me, after sitting in the aeroplane for three hours on the tarmac at Melbourne Airport and as a result missing the connection back to Dusseldorf from London, I can certainly see the benefit of a pair of Judy's ruby slippers! AGA and I were exhausted!
Having dragged AGA with me we worked long and hard on my Mum's garden and it now looks picture perfect. All that is needed is a new water tank for the side of the house and it will be set and ready.
(A water tank is required because Victoria is in the midst of a massive drought and while it did rain a fair bit while we were there, not enough falls in the catchment areas and what with an increase in population there is not enough water and so restrictions are in place that curtail the amount of water for the garden - hence a water tank to collect rain fall from the roof, store it in a tank with a pump, and use it for watering the garden!)
We worked so long (apart from dining out and about with our friends) that we didn't really have any time to really relax and that meant no time for blogging which was a pity because I missed my little blog place! I did enjoy spending some time with my niece and nephew though
Now we are back in Germany and sorting things out as it has been over a month since we were here and the place is dusty and in need of a good scrub. Plus the landlord had some work done in the bathroom and well, to put it mildly, it looks a mess...
So ho for mops and buckets and hoovers and all - it off to clean we go!
NB:I obtained the photo from the following site: thewizardofoz.warnerbros.com

3 comments:
Sooooooo GLAD you are back. Missed you. Sounds like you had a good time.
P.S. A real man is good to his Mum like you are.....
I've missed your blogging too!
BTW; Your mum's cat is awesome. I don't normally like cats but with attitude like that, Henry is a star
Thanks Rita and Adrienne for your kind comments,
I am making such nice friends in the blog world!
Yes Rita, Henry does indeed have attitude as the occasional scratch on the ankle will testify
Post a Comment