Sunday, 29 June 2008

Busy times down under

Well at the prompting of my good blog friend Adrienne, I am writing this short post to let you know that I am still around.
I have been three days in Melbourne and spent the entire time moving furniture: various Chairs, Settees, Wardrobes, Tall Boys, Paintings, a Harpsichord, a Piano, lamps tables etc etc - my mother lives like a jolly Princess of the Realm!
No time to even read my favourite blogs let alone write a post for my own,
My only break was going to Holy Mass on Sunday and I must say that the Church has changed dramatically since my last visit. There is a more traditional scent in the air and I of course like it.
I shall take some pictures to post.
Meanwhile the parish is gearing up for world youth day and is hosting groups of young people from Zambia, La Reunion and Italy both before and after the big day in Sydney.
Now I am preparing to zoom off to a place called Daylesford for a couple of days well earned rest and then back to normal.
Stay tuned.

4 comments:

Adrienne said...

Men that love and care for their Mom are a special breed.....

God bless you!!!

Matthew said...

I would certainly love to see pictures.

WhiteStoneNameSeeker said...

enjoy your mum time.
God bless
looking forward to seeing those photos.

Sunny said...

'Just passin thru'
Enjoyed your blog.....
at the moment I have to view at the library...
and REMBER HIS name is also LOVE....
Blessings