Wednesday, 29 April 2009

Heigh ho


Well it has certainly been a while!
There has been on time for the luxury of blogging while I have been travelling deep within the world of study. Essays and exams and copious reading material. . . you know the form. . . but now I am approaching the end of the tunnel - at least for this year.
However this dear blog house is all closed up. There are dust covers everywhere. Only a couple of old servants are staying on to mind the place while we are away.
Why? you may ask. Well that is because we are moving to a new blog for a while.

Why am I shutting up this blog mansion?
It is a small place. It gets cluttered easily and evangelisation is I believe the name of the game for a Catholic blogger. We grow too insular if we stay within the Catholic blogging community.

Sister Angelica says on EWTN that the process of evangelisation is to tell everybody that God love you!
We know it but does everyone else know it?
Sometimes I think not and so my household are packing up and moving to where we can gently proclaim the saving grace of God to all and sundry!
St Polycarp is coming with me but then I did say that he would have his work cut out for him, being my patron for 2009!
I hope you will come and visit me at my new palatial mansion for afternoon tea!

NB:
The accompanying picture is taken from Moominland Midwinter a fab book by Tove Jannson.

4 comments:

Rita said...

I'm waiting avidly for the link!

However, I found (before real life got too scary and my blog went into suspended animation) that any blog really is just out there, anyone can read it. When I find that someone has Googled "nasty latex rubber sex", arrives at my blog, and spends some time reading it, I kind of think I must be doing something right!

Glad you're OK anyway.

A belated Happy Easter.

Adrienne said...

Ummmmmm...Where's the link?? I'm excited!

Kirk said...

Oops the link!
Actually I am tossing up whether to be on wordpress or blogger. I made a new blog site thingy on each and now I cannot decide. I see Philip is now at Wordpress so that made me think it could be quite a good move to make. . .
I shall go and bake a cake and think about it and then make a choice and stick with it.
And a belated happy Easter to you all too.

belinda said...

Oh , it is too true. We bloggers keep preaching to the choir.

Please send me a link to your new spot .