Sorry but I have been rather busy with school and study. And AGA has been hogging the internet connection.
Anyway I still have a major assignment to finish and I must concentrate on that but I wanted to let you know about the results of a series of prayer requests I made last year.
Alice and Laura are now at home with their parents. Against all the odds they have survived, have put on weight, are now healthy and able to be held by their grandparents. The family has thanked everyone for their prayers and so I am in turn thanking you!
I hope and pray that God will continue to bless these little ones.
Well, that's all for the moment.

2 comments:
Fantastic news, Kirk! I remember you writing about these little babies. I'm so absolutely glad that they are healthier and are now home with their parents. Now Grandma and grandpa ca spoil them rotten! LOL:0)
"I hope and pray that God will continue to bless these little ones."
Me too.
So pleased to hear this.
Deo Gratias.
Post a Comment