Thank you so much for your prayers. Lucy is recovered - to a degree. The Vet has told my sister that she must not allow Lucy outside any more as the stress and strain of it all is proving too much for the old lady. It is a quiet life inside from now on. Every one is relieved that she has come through it relatively unscathed and she is gradually starting to eat food again. She always was a tough old thing.
Once again I thank you all for your prayers and the one good thing that came out of it is that I have discovered, through my blogging amigo Adrienne, the wonderful blog hosted by Esther, called Prayers for our pets. I strongly suggest you pay it a visit. I shall be doing so daily so that I can add my prayers to on behalf of those in need.
Wednesday, 4 February 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Good news about Lucy. We used to have a dog named Lucy...
I'm SO glad lucy is doing better! I know all too well the anxieties that come from worrying about a beloved pet.
I shall keep Lucy in my prayers.
Post a Comment