Sunday, 22 June 2008

Back home and off out again


On Saturday I returned from a truly wonderful study school.  The photo is one I took in Aberystwyth so you can see what a lovely place it is!
After being so apprehensive about going and all my fears were unfounded. 
Everyone was so friendly and welcoming.  I made a lot of nice new friends and while the work is going to be fairly intensive there is such a lot of support that it is most encouraging.
So now I must gird myself for three years of study!
But not yet.
Today AGA and I are leaving to go and visit Australia.  Melbourne to be precise.  I am very much looking forward to it.  My mother lives in Melbourne at present as my sister lives there too with her husband and family and I am excited to be seeing them again.
Anyway that's all for the moment - I have to finish packing my bags and then we have to get to that plane!
O shall try and blog during this coming week. . .

3 comments:

Adrienne said...

"Oh shall try and blog during the coming week"

Well I should hope so 'cause you didn't leave anything to snack on while you were gone. And next time you really must leave more biscuits than you did. Hardly enough for an entire week.

Glad everything went well........

Kirk said...

O shall try and blog during the coming week. . .

O?
must remember to spell check!

WhiteStoneNameSeeker said...

Enjoy OZ and come back and blog again soon :)
God bless