I love cooking and I love reading!
Tony over at the Muniment Room was writing a few days ago about purchasing some more books for his library and I shared his enthusiasm. now it is my turn because today I got my renewal for the Folio Society and I am very excited indeed!
I have been belonged to the Folio Society since I was in my early twenties and now have a sizeable number of their very well produced, lavish, beautiful books. First I have to justify which books I want to buy and then I have to justify the money and then I shall be ready to go!
What is the Folio Society? I hear you ask. . . Well you can visit their site here
Update: I just realised that the photo I took comes out so large if you click on it that you can see some of the books in my collection! And some of the cds too...

No comments:
Post a Comment