You are indeed a master pastry chef! Now, I strongly advise you to either eat or hide these heavenly raspberry yum-yums because I can see myself showing up at your place fifteen minutes after I get done writing this:0) LOL!
tee hee Tom and Adrienne, now are there are only four I think. Luckily AGA doesn't like raspberries so these are all for me! You guessed my secret Aunty A, there were twelve at the start of the day but then I needed to taste one to see if it was okay - and it was - so I had another one. The I wondered what they would be like, still hot, but with cream poured on them - and they were extremely good so I had two more! That's when I decided to take a photo, to stop me eating the rest in one sitting
Well, this is a Catholic blog so I guess I should say right away that I am practicing Latin Rite Catholic. I live with my best friend AGA and am very much enjoying life here in Germany. I am trying to learn how to blog as I go so I guess I shall make mistakes along the way.
What do I like?
Baking and eating cakes, riding my new bike, King Henry III, Daffodils, Red Squirrels, Melbourne, trying to play the Harpsichord, going to Holy Mass, cups of tea, home made raspberry jam, Westhighland terriers, dabbling in archaeology, plump wing back armchairs, Queen Ann houses, reading Country Life, the Lake District and a myriad of other things!
10 comments:
Kirk-
You are indeed a master pastry chef! Now, I strongly advise you to either eat or hide these heavenly raspberry yum-yums because I can see myself showing up at your place fifteen minutes after I get done writing this:0) LOL!
You may have eight left but how many did you start with......
tee hee Tom and Adrienne,
now are there are only four I think. Luckily AGA doesn't like raspberries so these are all for me!
You guessed my secret Aunty A, there were twelve at the start of the day but then I needed to taste one to see if it was okay - and it was - so I had another one. The I wondered what they would be like, still hot, but with cream poured on them - and they were extremely good so I had two more! That's when I decided to take a photo, to stop me eating the rest in one sitting
I know my "nephews"........but, what the heck, they're small
I mean the tarts are small - not you guys
*sigh*
i wish i had transporter capabilities. i'd be over scratching at your door making pathetic noises. those are lovely!
Wouldn't be eight left if I were around.
Confidential to Aunty A: Cyber nephews are a great blessing, though a deuced lot of trouble at times, as I can attest. ;)
Condidential to Jeffrey - I love my cyber-nephews. Shhhhhhhh, don't tell them!
Alas and alack there are none left now - the last ones went on a little 'journey' accompanied by some more cream.
"Alas and alack there are none left now - the last ones went on a little 'journey' accompanied by some more cream."
Darn! I was so close:0)
Post a Comment