It was a lovely autumnal rainy day today: a bit on the cold side and the rain falling quite heavily at times. I decided to walk to work and had a rather jolly time striding along, sometimes through drifts of wet leaves, but remaining nice and dry under my red umbrella.
It is also that at such times I can chatter away to God about all sorts of things: saying thanks, having a bit of a whine about things, telling Him my thoughts and my fears, and sharing what I think about various topics. It is amazing how you can ramble on, I hope He doesn't mind too much having to hear such idle carry on!

3 comments:
God considers all your "idle chit chat" important! So do I...
Thanks Aunty A!
Idle chit chat is the best sort of chit chat I think, especially over a cup of tea...
with English muffins and orange marmalade...
Post a Comment