Three Cheers for Pope Benedict XVI!
Why?
He has spoken out against the secularists of Luxembourg.
See here
and here
I looked but did not see any reports of this in the mainstream 'Western' press (although I may not have been looking in the right places).
I did read the Luxembourg press review of the voting and the fact that a lot of people in the parliament seemed outraged at the Church's attempt to interfere with what they called 'self determination' but where do they see God in this definition? It appears that they have turned not only heretic but have succumbed to a truly horrible wickedness.
If I am understanding things correctly this dreadful Bill has passed the Second Reading in the Parliament...
and then from Australia comes this this and you realise that our World is growing more wicked than in the times before Christ came into the World to redeem us!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment