
It is a very good day today because my new 1962 Daily Missal arrived yesterday from Baronius Press!
I have not had a chance to have a proper look yet but I 'christened' it this morning by reciting the Morning Prayers.
I am very happy with my purchase!

5 comments:
I've heard those are beautiful missals.
Go read about my Adopt a Bowl person. You'll have to cut and paste 'cause I'm too lazy to practice putting links in my comments.
http://adriennescatholiccorner.blogspot.com/2008/03/bowl-people-i-love-holy-cards-and-it.html
I would be happy to mail you a "bowl person" for your new missal.
An excellent purchase! I have the Angelus Press 1962 Daily Missal and love it!
Adrienne,
what a lovely idea. I am all for it and I shall send you an email with my address.
Matthew,
I am glad you concur! I used my missal at Mass on Sunday and found the prayers and devotions to be said during the Mass to be rather moving.
I'm very pleased with my Baronius Press 1962 missal too. Maybe one day I'll get to use it at a Latin Mass! The priests round here are terrified of Latin.
I'm also looking forward to the Baronius Press reprint of "Divine Intimacy", a prayerbook with clout.
Hmm Rita,
I shall look out for that too.
yes I agree about Latin although my own Latin is so rusty - I only remember bits and peices from school so I need to brush up!
I shall be in London later in the year and can't wait to take my missal to Brompton Oratory . . .
Post a Comment